Choosing the right wireless carrier can easily impact your life in different ways. T-Mobile is a US major wireless service for individuals, families or businesses. It is among the top 3 wireless providers in the US.
It consists of a slim selection of phones and a small network footprint. A T-Mobile has a single unlimited plan for all post-paid users. Wireless giants of this cell phone enjoy lower costs although those in rural areas may sometimes face weak coverage signals.
It provides affordable unlimited wireless solutions to all users. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of using T-Mobile.
1. T-Mobile Jump: It operates on-demand and EIP or equipment installation plan. You can have several monthly installments to pay EIPs with your wireless bill. Once you complete the payments, the phone becomes yours.
2. Unlimited texting and calling: T-Mobile provides you with unlimited SMS, international calling, and LTE data to Canadian citizens.
3. Free 3G tethering: Based on the plan you choose for the carrier, T-Mobile has free 10GB of tethering on your tablet using 3G network. It also gives you an hour of in-flight Wi-Fi and texting with GoGo.
4. Unlimited HD video quality: Using one plus plan allows you to experience HD streaming video and music streaming.
5. Network performance: The phone has the best network performance with fast 4G network. It also offers various unlimited plans.
6. T-Mobile money: It offers a no-fee checking account using the T-Mobile money service. You can create an account, joint or multiple accounts just as you would in a bank.
7. Reliable: The cell phone offers you great speeds within the covered areas making it more reliable and has unlimited plans at lower prices.
8. Free Netflix: Buy T-Mobile device and enjoy free Netflix streaming via the device.
9. The Uncontract: T-Mobile allows you to take advantage of the Uncontract and change the price paid for the product.
10. T-Mobile Tuesdays: T-Mobile users receive their rewards on Tuesday. All you have to do is download the app and wait for the reward.
1. Camera: The phone sticks with its 5-megapixel camera despite loads of technological changes that enables phones to have higher megapixels.
2. Restocking fee: Using the T-Mobile’s return policy, shoppers pay more for the advanced devices. If you buy a smartwatch or table, you can get $75 as a stocking fee.
3. Delayed transaction: Having an outdated software in your cell phone device may lead to delayed transactions.
4. Competition: Although the brand is top rated it faces a lot of competition from other mobile platforms. The mobile market is heavily saturated and more mobile platforms struggle to gain an edge over competitors. T-Mobile trademark for success it’s through low prices.
5. Risks: Integration of German-controlled operations with the US-based operation results in conflict in culture.
6. Affects economy: The move to unlimited data plans has affected the economy of the US and Canada. This makes the EBITDA margins to be below those of Verizon and AT&T.
7. No-contract prepaid plans: T-Mobile platform has been a pioneer and a leader at offering mobile service at lower prices to gain market share of low-income earners and the youth. Other operators are catch up like LEAP wireless making it difficult for T-Mobile platform to differentiate itself on the prepaid front.
8. Data connection issues: Once outside of major metropolitan areas especially in rural areas, you may experience data connectivity problems.
9. 4G LTE coverage: T-Mobile 4G LTE network coverage is not good as competitors although this depends with the area you’re in.